Downloadable version of our Care Guide can be found here.
- Place the cooling packs flat in your freezer or fridge
- Wait 45-60 minutes for the packs to become fully solid
- Slide the frozen cooling packs into each of the pockets in the back of your UnderCool
- Your UnderCool is now charged up and ready to be worn!
How to Wear
- Unfasten the Velcro
- Place your arms through each arm hole
- Fasten the Velcro on your front, tight enough so that the cooling packs rest on your back firmly
- Wear whatever you like over your UnderCool!
Cooling and Recharging
- Undercool will cool as long as the packs haven't become soft, this may occur in 1-3 hours depending on the conditions
- To recharge the packs put them back in the freezer or fridge for 45 to 60 minutes or until they are fully solid again
- Enjoy a day safe from the heat!
Washing and Care
- Remove all cooling packs from the vest
- Wash UnderCool in cold water with like colors
- Dry and store flat
Consult your health care professional prior to using this or any body cooling product for a
medical condition. UnderCool cooling packs are designed for the specific objective of
cooling the body. ThermApparel LLC will not be liable for injuries or damages resulting
from misuse or misapplication of our products.